Its been a busy month for CHICC and we have been neglecting our blog! Here’s a round-up of what we’ve been getting up to!
- We have digitised around 300 lantern slides for Manchester Museum, and 12 engineering drawings for MOSI.
- The Imaging Service has completed a large order, 3000 images of the Chesson Diaries for a customer in America. Samaritan Manuscripts 1 and 2 have been fully digitised.
- Carol and Jamie attended the TIMA conference, Jamie gave a very well received paper on the Koran digitisation project.
- CHICC had a stand at Cilip’s Umbrella Conference 2011 the delegates kept us very busy!
- We had Hege Segerblad working with us for 3 weeks, Hege was an invaluable member of the team she prepared many items to go in to Turning the Pages and worked with us on several digitsation projects.
- Next week CHICC will be making some short films… watch this space!